Aug. 19th, 2023
This is a "Midwest Sounds" recording (MWS257)
Lineage: Audience Recording using Zoom H2 internal mics > SD Card > PC > Mastered in Adobe Audition > Track splitting using CD Wave Editor > Compressed to FLAC Level 8 using dBpoweramp > Tagged with MP3 Tag
-Feel free to re-master, share freely anywhere else, convert to MP3, just never ever sell it. Also, if you like this show, please support the artist by buying/streaming their music, buying a ticket to a show or buying merch.
2. Good Ole Boys Like Me (Don Williams cover)
3. Finish What We Started
4. Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground (Willie Nelson cover)
5. Silver Threads and Golden Needles (Wanda Jackson cover)
6. Love’s Gonna Live Here (Buck Owens cover)
7. Bridge Over Troubled Water (Simon & Garfunkel cover)
8. Twin Fiddles
9. Place I Was Born and Raised
10. Daddy Sang Bass (Johnny Cash cover)
Tapers notes: Part of the Butterfield Threshing Bee. The first track cuts in, they were scheduled for 4:50 and started playing at 4:40. I thought it was just soundcheck, but they had started their set, so I had to quick turn on the recorder and get my stand in the air. I missed the first minute or so of the first song, but this is otherwise complete.
"Got a mind to ramble, got a mind to roam
I’m travelin’ light and I’m slow coming home"